Combi-Steamers and Oven
- Combi Steamer is a standard in commercial grade cooking across the restaurants and kitchens worldwide.
- It basically combines the ability of a convection oven and a steamer.
- A combi steamer can produce dry heat, moist heat or a combination of both at varied temperatures.
- This appliance adds more power to your restaurant or hotel kitchen enabling various culinary applications
Yes You can
Advantages of Combi-Steamers and Oven
- Usage of combination of Temperature and Humidity reduces cooking time
- It helps in uniform preparation
- It doesn’t require to reverse food while cooking
- Many dishes can be cooked at the same time and all of them preserve its flavour and nutritional value.
- No Smell mixture when cooking different dishes simultaneously.
- Allows Souse-vide cooking
- Effective Regeneration of already cooked food without moisture or crispness loss
- Saves space as much lesser separate kitchen appliances are needed
- Reduces shrinkage losses
- Saves electricity
- Reduce labour costs
- Easy Self – Cleaning
- AccuTemp Products
- Blodget Oven Company
- Winston Industries
New and Popular 2015
Know More - New and Popular 2015
Combi Oven Steamer Gas -Blodgett Combi Oven Steamer BCX-14G DOUBLE
- Stacked, cap. – 14 – 12″x20″x2.5″ pans or – 7 – 18″x26″ pans
- Glass door
- 4 speed fan
- Time to Delime indicator & Vario Steam®
- Dual stage door latch
- 13-position rack glides, 5 wire shelves
- Retractable hose
Rate This Review