Are you the one who is facing the problem of low-grade air quality and fed up off that unpleasant misty odor and unhealthy nasty feeling when you are being home? Are your kids having breathing difficulties with sudden midnight bouts of allergic cough and rhinitis? If the answer is yes, then it’s high time for you to look out for an air purifier. Air purifier is an efficient house-hold appliance to save you from getting into a miserable situation and to help you live a normal healthy life by purifying your home air off air borne particles, pathogens, microorganisms, allergens, smoke toxins, pet dander and fur, and even viruses and let you experience the cozy comfortable feeling of being home with cleaner, fresher, and soother indoors.
Pros & Cons:
Extremely powerful and efficient air purifier with an affordable pocket friendly price tag. Purifies and improves the quality of inner circulating air by filtering out all the contaminants with the aid of technologically advanced filters, UV light, and negative ionizer. Easy to install and offers quiet operation without any interruption in good night’s sleep. Makes your home environment cleaner, healthier, fresher, and disease free. The only hitch is that the device offers effective purification within a coverage area of 269 sq feet, you need to install more than 1 devices for overall purification of inner circulating air.
Once you have decided to buy an air purifier, the first thing would be to zero in on a particular device, from a range of appliances, which can fulfill all your demands of purifying your home environment offering you healthier disease free indoors. Spt Hepa Air Purifier with Ion Flow Technology is one such device launched by SPT that features the latest air cleaning technology to meet all your needs.
Being equipped with 5 different types of filters Pre-Filter + Antibacterial Pre-Filter + HEPA + Activated Carbon + TiO2 (photo-catalyst titanium dioxide) + UV light + Ion Flow Technology for filtering out various sorts of contaminants from indoor circulating air, the device showcases the modern age technological advancement in keeping your indoors healthier and cleaner.
• Pre-Filter: Captures the larger particles to enhance the durability and performance of the other filters.
• Anti-Bacterial Pre-Filter: First stage of capturing and removing bacteria and microorganisms.
• HEPA filter: A high-efficiency air filter that captures 99.5% of airborne pollutant particles as small as 0.3 microns, including spores, pollen, mold, pet dander and dust.
• Activated Carbon Filter: Helps remove household odors.
• TiO2 (Titanium Oxide) Filter + UV: Photo catalytic oxidation is achieved when UV ray combines with a TiO2-coated filter. This process creates hydroxyl radicals and super-oxide ions, which are highly reactive electrons. These electrons aggressively combine with other elements in the air, such as bacteria and volatile organic compounds (VOC), which are harmful pollutants. Once bound together, the chemical reaction takes place between the super-charged ion and the pollutant, effectively “oxidizing” or burning the pollutant. This breaks the pollutant down into harmless carbon dioxide and water molecules.
• UV Light: Sterilizes the air by breaking down microorganisms, such as germs, viruses, bacteria, fungi, mold, etc. Effectively destroys the nucleic acids in these microorganisms so their DNA is disrupted and destroyed.
• Ion Flow: Generates negative ions to attract particles, such as dust, pollen and many other allergens, which are positively charged. Once bonded, the particles become heavy and falls to the ground and out of your respiratory system.
The device is attractive and highly powerful in terms of filtering out all sorts of bacteria, fungi, and viruses with the aid of highly advanced technological features as well as removing odors and pollutants from the air. The unit offers 3 working modes and can be set at low, medium, and high settings depending on your needs of air purification. Surpirizingly, the device offers quiet operations and doesn’t interrupt you in your sleep no matter what setting it is working on. It is silent at low, almost silent at medium, and quiet on high. The Air Purifieris ARB certified and complies with the federal ozone emissions limit.
With dimensions of 16.1 x 6.9 x 17.1 inches and weight of 9.5 pounds, the device has front air intake and covers up to 269 square feet of space while under operation. The device consists of a front casing and a main unit. The Hepa Air Purifier is quick and easy to install once unpacked. All you need to do is to just remove it from the box then take off the front cover and take the plastic bags off of the filters, put the cover back on and you are ready to go.
It's really amazing to get such an efficient and attractive air cleaner at the dime of a dozen. With all progressive features and extra powerful inbuilt contaminant filters, the device is best for any indoors. Be it living room, kitchen, dining, or bathroom, just make your interiors fresh all the time and enjoy comfort living with Spt Hepa Air Purifier with Ion Flow Technology,
Click here for a closer look.